Click on a job below to learn more:
- Human Resources Generalist
- Gymnastics Coach
- Teachers and Substitutes
- Lifeguard and Swim Instructors
- Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy Swim Instructors
Interested candidates should contact [email protected] unless otherwise specified. You may also fill out the employment application and return to or fax to 214-368-4709. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Human Resources Generalist
Reports to: Associate Director & Chief Financial Officer
The HR Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, orientations, policy-implementation, recruitment/employment, and employment law compliance. This position is classified as full-time, non-exempt, and offers a benefits package. The Jewish Community Center is an EOE (equal opportunity employer).
- Conduct recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt personnel; write and place advertisements; screen potential employees.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Handle employee-related counseling and conduct exit interviews.
- Assist in the revision of and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintain the employee handbook, policies, and procedures manual.
- Coordinate current annual Employee Performance Evaluation process, assist in the review of current process, and provide recommendations for additional options.
- Schedule, coordinate, and track all HR-related mandatory training. When applicable conduct training.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- In coordination with the Payroll, Hiring, and Benefits Administrator, maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Conduct employee orientations, and help plan and conduct training and development.
- Communicate benefit plans to employees.
- Maintain company organization charts.
- Assist in employee-related internal investigations where appropriate.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of position.
- Support and fully participate in the culture of the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and three to five years of HR experience, or a master's degree in HR management and two years of experience in the HR field, or seven years of experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
- Self-starter; able to work independently.
- Be consistent and reliable in arrival and attendance.
- Ability to lift upwards of 20 lbs.
To apply, forward resumes to [email protected].
Reports to: Gymnastics Director
JCC Gymnastics is looking for a dependable and energetic individual to fill an immediate coaching position. The Jewish Community Center is an EOE (equal opportunity employer).
Job responsibilities include coaching Level 3/XCEL Silver through early optionals, taking gymnasts to spring competitions, and teaching beginning/intermediate level classes. Must have prior recreational and team coaching experience. Ability to work break programs and special events is a plus. Additional opportunities may be available depending upon experience.
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Loves kids
- Prior coaching experience
- USAG-certified and First Aid/CPR Certified or ability to obtain certification
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
To apply, please forward resumes to [email protected].
These positions are full time and/or part time.
The perfect candidate will have at least five years of experience teaching preschool, an education-related degree and references. A candidate in the process of getting their degree with a CDA may be eligible. CPR/Infant CPR and First Aid certifications are required. The ideal candidate will work well in a team atmosphere, follow school policies, and communicate well both verbally and in writing.
The following job responsibilities and understanding is necessary:
- Both recognizes and understands the power of interactions with students and the effects on learning and behavior
- Focused on planning a safe, healthy, supportive and respectful learning environment
- Experience in planning emergent curriculum that is based on a consistent school-wide thematic framework yet is highly individualized by classroom
- Understands different approaches to learning and can differentiate based on both individual and group needs
- Is proactive in the advancement of children’s physical, intellectual, social, and emotional development
- Confident in multiple strategies to foster productive relationships with families
- Maintains a commitment to professionalism both within and outside the confines of the school
- Familiar with observing and recording children’s behavior and allowing these findings to guide instruction
- Understands and can articulate the principles of child growth and development
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word are a bonus. Experience with on-line share sites will be helpful.
Substitutes must have a high school diploma and experience with children — flexible hours.
Please indicate job you are applying for on cover letter.
Only qualified applicants with references need apply.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Forward resumes to [email protected].
REPORTS TO: Aquatics Director
The Jewish Community Center of Dallas is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer). This part time position is not eligible for benefits. Salary based upon experience. Maximum 29 hours a week (days TBD). Weekend hours required
We are looking for outgoing & dynamic qualified swim instructors lifeguards for our facility. Must work independently, be a team player and energetic with a positive attitude. Dependability and punctuality is a must! A current Lifeguard CPR & First Aid Certification is required. If you have experience as a swim instructor and are looking to teach in a friendly and team oriented atmosphere, we need you!
If you are interested, email Daniel Taylor [email protected] to set up an interview. Please attach a resume and/or related experience.
REPORTS TO: Aquatics Director
The Jewish Community Center of Dallas is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer). This part time position is not eligible for benefits. Salary based upon experience. Maximum 29 hours a week (days TBD). Weekend hours required.
We are looking for outgoing & dynamic qualified swim instructors for our Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy. Must work independently, be a team player, energetic with a positive attitude. Dependability and punctuality is a must! 40 hours of initial training is required and provided by our facility. Swim instructors must adhere to all Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy policies and procedures. Previous experience as a swim instructor is not required but it is a plus. If you are looking to teach in a friendly and team oriented atmosphere, we want you!
If you are interested, email Daniel Taylor at [email protected] to set up an interview. Please attach a resume and/or related experience.