Youth Basketball League
Interested in small group or private lessons? Click the button below to find out more!
Season: Sunday, November 5 - Sunday, February 11
Ages: K - 6th
The J Social Sports Youth Basketball Program is a fun, developmental program that focuses on fundamentals and building a love for the game. Play the J's most popular sport on a JCC team. The J has teams from K - 6th grade. Games are played against teams from the Town North YMCA. Each team will have 7 - 8 games, and a weekly practice. Practices will be on a weekday evening; the day and time of the practice will be based on the volunteer coach's availability.
Online registration coming soon!
Additional $25 beginning Friday, November 17.
Online registration is now closed.
- Sunday, August 6: J Social Youth Sports Party #LetsGetSocial
- Sundays, November 5 & 12: Youth Basketball Clinics (for registered players)
- Friday, November 17: Youth Basketball registration deadline
- Tuesday, November 28: Opening Night Pizza Party
- Sundays, December 3 - February 11: League play
- Sunday, February 11: End-of-season Ice Cream Party
Please note dates are subject to change.
Click here if you are interested in a $200 team sponsorship. Sponsorship includes publicity on the back of the team jerseys and on the team rosters.
For more information, please contact Josh Goldstein at 214-239-7145 or [email protected].