Meet Our Wellness Coordinator, Brett Unell
Ready to Make a Change?
What I'll be Doing As Your Wellness Coach
This program offers guidance and accountability for people committed to improving their health and well-being.
Your Baylor Scott & White Health Wellness Coach can assist you along your journey of meeting your wellness goals. Brett provides the following:
- Wellness coaching in the areas of nutrition, exercise, stress-management, and weight-management
- 1:1 coaching (please be able to attend weekly consecutive sessions)*
- Group coaching (please be able to attend weekly consecutive sessions)*
- Support your efforts and help hold you accountable in creating sustainable healthy habits
- Connect you with all of the wellness resources and opportunities that are available to you
*After taking your online wellness assessment, all J members can sign up for a free follow-up session with Brett. Additional sessions are available for a fee.
Healthy Habits at Your Fingertips - Join Me for These Wellness Events Coming Soon
Personal, private, and convenient, this tool offers real-time feedback, tips and digital wellness coaching. Click here to access the assessment, then click “get started” and enter code JCCODMEMBERS.
- Apple Loops Recipes
- Blanched Veggies & Healthier Ranch
- Go Bananas Energy Bites
- Nice Cream Recipes
- Sun Safety Guide
- Headache Tracker
- A Headacher's Guide to Headaches
- DIY Lavender Body Scrub Recipe
- Kid-Friendly Ways to Spring Clean
- Wellness Assessment Handbook
Click here to "like" our J WELLTH Facebook page!
Wellness Coordintor, BSWH Health & Wellness
Brett Unell, NASM – CPT has over five years of experience in the health and wellness arena. She began her career as a fitness instructor and later became a personal trainer with the National Academy of Sports Medicine. A Dallas native, Brett is thrilled to join the Baylor Scott & White team onsite at the J, where she has been an active member since she was young. Brett truly believes wellness is not a destination; it is a way of life. With her engaging personality, Brett connects with her clients to help them reach their lifestyle goals. Her passion lies in inspiring others to take charge of their health and wellness. She believes that with behavior changes each individual can find what works for them and create lasting changes in their health, energy, and mind-set. Health optimization really stems from achievable life goals coupled with making good choices and living in the moment. Combining the resources of Baylor Scott & White with the opportunity presented by the J is a good formula for success.