Gymnastics Winter Camp 2013
|An 8 week Fitness Challenge to get you
in the best shape of your life!
KICKOFF IS SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 2nd AT 11AM
(Open to everyone! Both non-members and members. Kids, Adults, and Seniors!
We encourage families! Register in groups of 2-5.
(having trouble finding a team? Let us know and we will help place you on a team)
Participants can register online or by calling the Sports and Fitness office at 214-239-7146.
This is a TEAM event. Participants can be in groups of 2-5 for the main contest. For the Active Aging Adult contest, participants must be in groups of 5. Each team member will register individually but request their team on the online form (or when calling). Please let us know if you are having trouble finding a team.
Teams area allowed to register after the contest begins, however only through the month of February.
Kick-off Informational Meeting- Initial Weigh-In: Sunday, Feb. 2 at 11AM.
(Must register for a weigh-in time if this time/date does not work)
$25-Member and Active Aging Adult participant
WHAT DO YOU GET
Each Participant Receives:
- Access to the J for the duration of the challenge
- Thinner Winner Shirt
- A motivational coach from the J who will give you fitness tips and help keep you motivated.
- Thinner Winner Workout each week
- Nutritional Seminar
- Clean Eating Plan
- Weigh-Ins every other week
There are two winning categories:
(please note we must get at least 15 teams in order for this contest to go)
- Total percent of body weight lost. (main challenge)
- Most points earned. (Active Aging Adult- 60 +)
- Up to $500 Grand Prize for Thinner Winner Contest
- Up to $250- Active Aging Adult Thinner Winner Contest
- (each team member will win $100 for the grand prize contest, $50 for active aging adult contest, plus some other prizes)
For more information or to register please contact
Jilliane Bowser at email@example.com or 214-239-7178.