Camp StarPower 2018
NEW Three Weeks!
By popular demand, we have added another week to let the StarPower magic continue.
An original production, powered by our Stars!
Three weeks of sheer creative expression, mindfulness, collaboration, artistry, and fun! Camp StarPower is a three-week camp where campers will create, design, and perform in an original production. Our focus is to develop our campers' creative talents and performing arts skills while exposing them to the art of collaboration and the behind-the-scenes process of developing an original theatrical work of art. Join us as we encourage and inspire our campers in a safe, fun, and nurturing environment to dig deep and dive into all aspects of ones' creative-self!
Entering grades 3 - 9
Monday, July 9 - Friday, July 27 (3 weeks)
9 am - 4 pm
Register on/before March 1
Register between March 2 - May 1
Register after May 1
Alise Robinson - [email protected]
Taught by some of the best professionals in DFW, Camp StarPower teaches performing art skills while campers are also an integral part of creating their very own production from the ground-up.
- Campers will be engaged in:
- The art of creative collaboration
- Developing the artistic blue print of the production
- Team-building and group dynamics
- Mindfulness and self-awareness
- Creativity through meditation, team-building, journaling, script-writing, singing, dancing, and performing in the final original production
- The everlasting bonds of friendships and personal discovery made will positively impact our camper’s lives forever
NEW This Summer
- 3 weeks! By popular demand we have added another week to let the StarPower magic continue.
- The StarPower experience is uniquely different than any other camp in the DFW area, offering a specialized, empowering process in a performance driven environment taught by performing arts professionals
- Dance and movement workshop
- Play-writing workshop
- Acting workshop
- Songwriting workshop
- Mindfulness & yoga workshop
- Special guests!
- Morning energy circle
- Breakout sessions: creative brainstorm, artistic exploration, journaling, voice, improv
- Workshops: dance & movement, play-writing, acting, song-writing, yoga, mindfulness
- Community lunch
- Get in Tune With YOU: Confidence-building, finding your voice
- Daily group meditation
- Production meetings, creative collaboration, and rehearsals
- Special events: Carnival Day, visiting guest artists
|Mindful energy circle|
|Breakout sessions & workshop 1|
|Breakout sessions & workshop 2|
|Lunch & free time|
|Daily group meditations|
|Production meeting, creative collaboration, & rehearsals|
For more information, email Alise Robinson at [email protected] or call 214-239-7140.