Summer Camp Counselors
Come to our Camp Counselor Job Fair!
Make a difference - Be a J Camp Counselor!
We are now taking applications for camp counselors working with all ages of children in a variety of arenas including sports, gymnastics, traditional camping, and much more. Applicants for junior counselors must be at least 15 years old. We are also hiring senior staff, specialists, and coaches.
Come to one of our group interview times. RSVP is encouraged, and walk-ins are welcome depending on space.
- Sunday, April 9: 2 & 3 pm
- Friday, April 14: 11 am & 12 pm
- Tuesday, April 25: 6:30 & 7:30 pm
Make sure to bring your resume and an open mind! RSVP to [email protected].
There are summer jobs where you will make hamburgers and summer jobs where you’ll make sales.
Why not a summer job where you will make a DIFFERENCE...
...in the life of a child...and in your own life!
The J is now hiring staff for summer 2017
- Age 15 and going into 10th grade through adult
- Skills needed: sports, art, tennis, gymnastics, theater, and love of kids and fun!
- Experience needed: working with children and/or being a camper
Camps at the J have something for every child and every staff member - choose your camp!
- Camp Simchah: preschool ages 2 - 4 years
- Camp Chai: traditional camp for grades kindergarten to 6th grade
- Teen Travel Camp: a travel program for teens grades 7 - 9
- Specialty Camps: Sports, Tennis, Gymnastics, & Performing Arts
Contact Laura Seymour, Director of Camping Services, at [email protected].