Sunday, June 8th at 7:00am. Transition opens at 5:30am
JCC of Dallas
- By April 24th $30
- April 9th - May 8th $40
- After May 8th $50
Register online at
To Register via cash or check, stop by a Playtri Store today.
- Swim: 6-10yr old - 100yd; 11-14yr old - 200 yd
- Bike: 6-10yr old - 3 miles; 11-14yr old - 6 miles (2 loops)
- Run: 6-10yr old - 0.5 mile; 11-14yr old - 1.0 mile
The swim takes place at the outdoor pool at the JCC. The bike will be on the streets in the neighborhood around the JCC and the run course will mainly take place on the JCC property.
Schedule of Events
- Transition Opens at 5:30am
- Pre Race Meeting in Transition at 7am
- Swim Warm Up 6:35 - 6:50am
- 6-10 yr old starts at 7am
- 11-14 yr old start ~7:35am
A Pre-Race Clinic and Course Review led by a Playtri/USAT Youth and Juniors will be available on TBD. Time TBD at the race site - the clinic will begin and end in transition. Athletes should bring their bicycles if they would like to ride the course. Email email@example.com with questions.
Friday, June 6th, 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
Playtri McKinney Store - 469-342-6776
7951 Collin McKinney Pkwy (Corner of Weiskopf Ave & Collin David North)
McKinney, TX 75070
Playtri Colleyville Store
7171 Colleyville Blvd
Colleyville, TX 76034
Rockwall Cycling - 972-771-8297
939 East I-30
Rockwall, TX 75032
Saturday, June 7th, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Playtri Store - 214-370-9010
6465 E Mockingbird Lane, Ste. 350
Dallas, TX 75214
All participants must be a current annual member of USAT or purchase a one day membership through online registration or at packet pickup.
- Youth Annual Membership is $15 or a one day membership is $10 and can be purchased through online registration or at packet pickup. All established USAT rules will be in effect and will be strictly enforced. You must show your child’s USAT member card and your photo ID at packet pick up - no exceptions. Parents or legal guardians may pick up children’s packet. Child does not have to be with parent or legal guardian.
No Refunds or Transfers allowed.
- All Finishers will receive a finisher's medal
Support and Volunteers
We can always use great parent volunteers. If you are interested in being a volunteer for this race, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to help make this a memorable day for yours and other children.
Race Updates and Reminders
All last-minute updates and reminders will be posted on the Playtri Facebook page - please like us on Facebook so you get all the up-to-date information!
“LIKE” us on Facebook