- Hot kosher lunches are available four times weekly. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 noon, for everyone age 60 or better for a suggested donation.
- Thursday we serve a deli-style lunch.
- All food is prepared by our chef, Eldad Jacobson, and is supervised by Dallas Kosher.
- Lunches are supported in part by the Dallas Area Agency on Aging, the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services, and the Jewish Community Center of Dallas.
- This program serves everyone without discrimination regarding race, creed, color, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, religion, or handicap. JCC membership is not required.
- We welcome people with economic needs, disabilities, or limited English proficiency.
For more information on the Kosher Meals Program or to make a reservation, please contact Barbara Wagenhauser, [email protected], or call 214-239-7183 by 10 am on the day you wish to eat.