Be a part of the J Crew!
As a part of our commitment to greater North Texas and to creating healthy opportunities for community partnerships, The J welcomes volunteers in a variety of roles, including activities that directly support our staff, leadership positions, and client services. Volunteers are assigned specific duties and time commitments not to exceed 2 hours per shift. Anyone ages 16 - 80 of any faith can be a J Crew volunteer. You may volunteer as an individual, a family, or as a team member from a community organization.
J Crew Benefits
- Short shifts not to exceed 2 hours; many shifts just an 1 hour commitment
- Specific assignments with directions/instructions supplied
- Special perks to designated events: event tickets, J Fitness Pass (7 days free), snacks
- Yearly statement of volunteer hours accumulated per person/agency
- Yearly volunteer appreciation event/networking opportunity
- Let's Get Social pool parties (Summer)
- BookFest lectures from visiting authors (Fall)
- Daddy/Daughter Dance (Fall)
- J on Wheels mobile unit (Fall)
- Senior Expo (Tuesday, November 7 | 9 am - 2pm)
- Annual Be. Event (Saturday evening, November 4)
- Hanukkah Hoopla Bazaar (Sunday, December 10)
J Crew Guidelines
The Aaron Family JCC is a gated, secured campus with ample free parking for volunteers and guests. We require staff and volunteers to submit to a background verification to ensure the safety of everyone on campus (download first, THEN fill out necessary fields). This form will be handled and held in the strictest confidentiality by our Human Resources Department.
J Crew Registration
Please click the button below to sign-up and return the Verification Form as a signed document. You may return via email ([email protected]) or fax, 214-368-4709. You will be notified by The J once registration is valid, and will receive 1 - 2 emails a month with volunteer opportunities as they arise.
Staff contact: Scot Hart, 214-239-7123 or [email protected]