Fiddler on the Roof JR. Playbill Ads
Dear Theater Families,
We have a great opportunity to make lasting memories in print. By advertising in our Fiddler on the Roof JR. Playbill not only will you touch the hearts of your hard-working performers but you can also help us grow our performing arts program. The J Performing Arts is committed to igniting the spark of creativity in our youth by providing top-notch theater/performance programs with the best instructors Dallas has to offer. We have amazing things coming down the pike and your contributions will REALLY make a difference!
Thank you for being incredible supporters of the arts at the J! We greatly appreciate you and your amazing children.
3 Reasons to Place an Ad
All proceeds help fund the JPAS Program throughout the year, allowing us to be one of the preeminent Youth Performing Arts Programs in DFW.
- It's a great way to show your love and support for your child or friend!
- Friends and family who can't attend can still send their good wishes!
- Both small or large businesses can promote their companies to over 1,000 target audience members (mostly men and women 35 - 55 years old with children).
How to Purchase an Ad
- Click the 'purchase ad' button below, select an ad, and pay for whichever size ad you want.
- After your ad is purchased, send an email to [email protected] that includes what size ad you purchased along with your “note” and/or a high-res 300 DPI JPG (picture) you would like to use in the ad. Sending a picture is optional. You may also send your ad already designed as a high-res JPG or PDF. Otherwise, we will create your ad for you.
- MUST WRITE IN SUBJECT LINE: "actor's name" followed by the word "AD" and what cast they are in (example: Alise Robinson - AD Mazel Tov Cast).
- A Cuddle (full-page; 7.5w x 9.5) - $375
- A Kiss (½-page; 7.5w x 4.75) - $225
- A Hug (¼-page; 3.5w x 5) - $125
- A Peck (⅛-page; 3.5w x 2.5) - $75
Sample Playbill Ads