Great and Grateful News
The Senior Department has a wonderful way to ring in the New Year! In addition to the very generous grant we enjoy from Bank of America, we are thrilled to announce that we have received an additional grant. The Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas has contributed to our active senior department in a very generous and meaningful way!
We would like to introduce the following improvements to our program, at no cost to you, our members:
- There will be a wellness class, such as Tai Chi, chair core ball, NIA, chair pilates, line-dancing, chair yoga, etc. every weekday for our Social Senior members
- Every week on Wednesday mornings from 9 - 10 am we will provide a Grab 'n Go breakfast in the Senior Lounge
- There will be a weekend frozen meal distribution on every Friday, except on the Friday where a Kabbalat Shabbat program is taking place
- There will be two more hot lunches added to our free Thursday lunches. Now, we will enjoy hot lunches on all but one Thursday per month
- Twice monthly - on the first and third Sunday - we will offer a Sunday program at 11:30 am. It will include a brunch and wellness program
Please check your Spotlight Newsletter for specific monthly dates and times.