Camp Simchah 2017
The happiest place with the happiest children.
After June 6th, all camp registrations require camp director approval.
Children age 2 by May 31, 2017 through those who will be enrolling in Pre-K in the fall.
Session 1: Monday, June 12 - Friday, June 30
Session 2: Monday, July 3 - Friday, July 21 (No camp Tuesday, July 4)
Session 3: Monday, July 24 - Friday, August 11
Register on/before March 1
Register between March 2 - May 1
Register after May 1
|• One session: $939
• Two sessions: $1,560
• Three sessions: $2,097
|• One session: $1,035
• Two sessions: $1,716
• Three sessions: $2,313
|• One session: $1,110
• Two sessions: $1,842
• Three sessions: $2,475
Cynthia Casper, Co-Camp Director
Lisa Jackey, Co-Camp Director & Camp Curriculum/Instruction Director
Tara Ohayon, Early Childhood Director
- Hours: 8:45 am - 12:45 pm (M-F or M/W/F for ages 2 - 3 only)
- Extended care: 7:30 - 9 am and/or 1 - 6 pm
- Our focus is first and foremost on the campers' internal tranquility by fostering healthy social and emotional development.
- STEM learning opportunities through hands-on activities: learning specialists in discovery, nature, gardening, music, art and movement.
- We will nurture the growth of both existing and new friendships.
- Campers ages 3 and up (must be potty trained) go to our outdoor pool four days a week for group swim lessons offered by our very skilled Aquatic Staff! Our younger children experience the outdoor water play area.
- Our days are jam-packed with meaningful moments made to keep your children involved and loving life, while being immersed in Jewish values and culture.
- Camp counselors spend their days providing nurturing interactions to make sure children are happy and making friends.
- We begin every day with flag-raising filled with singing and ruach (spirit).
- Daily group swim lessons following the SwimRight Method® curriculum patented by four-time Olympic Gold Medalist Lenny Krayzelburg, founder of the LK Swim Academy.*
- Engage your mind with science experiments and investigation of STEM activities.
- Naturescape exploration.
- Music, movement, zumba, yoga, art, and more.
- Camp continues (extended day) and Stay & Play options.
*Three year olds must be potty trained to swim in our large outdoor pool.
For more information, email Cynthia Casper at [email protected] or call 214-239-7117.