Camp Simchah 2018
The happiest place with the happiest children.
Children age 2 by May 31, 2018 through those who will be enrolling in Pre-K in the fall.
- Session 1: June 11 - June 29
- Session 2: July 2 - July 20 (no camp July 4)
- Session 3: July 23 - August 10
- M/W/F options available
Register on/before March 1
Register between March 2 - May 1
Register after May 1
8:45 am - 12:45 pm
|• One session: $981
• Two sessions: $1,632
• Three sessions: $2,196
|• One session: $1,086
• Two sessions: $1,794
• Three sessions: $2,421
|• One session: $1,161
• Two sessions: $1,926
• Three sessions: $2,583
7:30 am - 6 pm
|• One session: $1,653
• Two sessions: $2,598
• Three sessions: $3,582
|• One session: $1,788
• Two sessions: $2,796
• Three sessions: $3,825
|• One session: $1,881
• Two sessions: $2,958
• Three sessions: $4,050
- Hours: 8:45 am - 12:45 pm (M-F or M/W/F for ages 2 - 3 only)
- Extended care: 7:30 - 9 am and/or 1 - 6 pm
- Our focus is first and foremost on the campers' internal tranquility by fostering healthy social and emotional development.
- STEM learning opportunities through hands-on activities: learning specialists in discovery, nature, gardening, music, art and movement.
- We will nurture the growth of both existing and new friendships.
- Campers ages 3 and up (must be potty trained) go to our outdoor pool four days a week for group swim lessons offered by our very skilled Aquatic Staff! Our younger children experience the outdoor water play area.
- Our days are jam-packed with meaningful moments made to keep your children involved and loving life, while being immersed in Jewish values and culture.
- Camp counselors spend their days providing nurturing interactions to make sure children are happy and making friends.
- We begin every day with flag-raising filled with singing and ruach (spirit).
- Daily group swim lessons following the SwimRight Method® curriculum patented by four-time Olympic Gold Medalist Lenny Krayzelburg, founder of the LK Swim Academy.*
- Engage your mind with science experiments and investigation of STEM activities.
- Naturescape exploration.
- Music, movement, zumba, yoga, art, and more.
- Camp continues (extended day) and Stay & Play options.
*Three year olds must be potty trained to swim in our large outdoor pool.
|Play on the Naturescape|
|Activities: gardening, art, music, hayrides, science, horse-riding, J-fit, yoga, animals, petting zoo, buddy time with Teen Travel Camp|
Activities will vary depending on group, day, week, and session.
For more information, email Cynthia Casper at [email protected] or call 214-239-7117.