Gymnastics Camp 2017
Right Side Up, Upside Down, It's All the Same To Me.
Gymnastics camp currently has a wait list for multiple ages and levels. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Girls entering grades 1 - 8
• Pre-camp 1-week options: (more information coming soon!)
- May 22 - 26
- June 5 - June 9
- We are closed the week of May 29 - June 2
• Session 1: June 12 - June 30 (3 weeks)
• Session 2: July 3 - 21 (3 weeks)
• Session 3: July 24 - August 11 (3 weeks)
• Post-camp 1-week option: August 14 - 18 (more information coming soon!)
• Hours: 9 am - 4 pm
• Extended care: 7:30 - 9 am and/or 4 - 6 pm
To register for camp between 6/12 - 8/11, you must be a JCC member or camp friend.
Register on/before March 1
Register between March 2 - May 1
Register after May 1
|• One session: $939
• Two sessions: $1,560
• Three sessions: $2,097
• Individual weeks: $345
|• One session: $1,035
• Two sessions: $1,716
• Three sessions: $2,313
• Individual weeks: $379
|• One session: $1,110
• Two sessions: $1,842
• Three sessions: $2,475
• Individual weeks: $399
Julie Cruz, Camp Co-Director
Debbie Weinstein, Camp Co-Director
Amy Postel, Camp Co-Director
Get ready for Gymnastics Camp this summer! Challenge yourself, learn new skills, and have fun with friends. Recreational and competitive tracks available. With the help of experienced gymnastics staff and amazing campers, gymnastics camp provides new experiences and leaves our campers with lasting memories.
- All Sessions
- Learn new skills at all levels
- Increase confidence and feel empowered through the physical and mental challenge of gymnastics
- Individualized training from experienced staff
- Make new friends and leave with memories that last a lifetime
- Increase overall fitness which will not only improve gymnastics but all other sports you play
- Two tracks available: Recreational and Competitive
- Morning Gymnastics rotations include: vault, bars, beam, floor, dance, arts & crafts, tumble track, and skill clinics
- Daily free swim
- Maccabi Games - make new friends and show your team spirit during friendly competition and challenge games!
- Afternoon specials that you choose!
- Specials change each week and include: cheer, dance, arts & crafts, tumbling, rings, and more!
- Crazy theme days!
- Exciting field trips!
- Second session overnight
- End-of-session parent shows
Gymnastics camp sessions fill fast. Make sure to also check out our pre & post camps along with our weekly classes which take place on Sundays or weekdays after camp.
For more information, email Amy Postel at [email protected] or call 214-239-7190.