Pool Rules and Regulations
To ensure the comfort and safety of all members, please observe the following rules and regulations. These rules apply to all the pools at the Jewish Community Center of Dallas.
- Pools are open only when a lifeguard is on duty.
- Health code requires swimmers to take a soap shower before entering the pool.
- A guardian must accompany children under the age of twelve (12) at all times and must be within arms length of any child in the water who cannot swim.
- Guardians must supervise strollers at all times.
- Proper swim attire must be worn. No cutoffs, denim or any material with rivets or metal buttons may be worn when in the pools.
- Persons with open sores or infectious cuts are not permitted in the water.
- All bandages should be removed before entering the water.
- Running, pushing or rough play in and around the pool is not allowed. Diving is allowed in designated areas only.
- Hanging or sitting on the lane markers is prohibited.
- Only Coast Guard approved floating devices (life jackets) may be used as floating tools. Water wings, noodles, baby boats, rafts, etc. are prohibited.
- Double Diaper Policy: All Swimmers who are not fully potty trained must be double diapered (1 disposable swim diaper and one reusable diaper cover.
- Any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to utilize the aquatic facilities.
- No GLASS containers are allowed on the pool deck at anytime.
- Food is allowed at the outdoor pool, only in designated areas.
- No gum is allowed in the pool area.
The Children’s Splash Pool water feature will be turned on by request at the discretion of the Aquatics Staff. The device will not be turned on during programmed activities including but not limited to, Water Fitness classes and LKSA Swim Lessons.
For more information, please contact Daniel Taylor at email@example.com or 214-743-1380.