Flip Out for Gymnastics Camp!
Get ready for Gymnastics Camp this summer! Challenge yourself, learn new skills, and have fun with friends. With the help of experienced gymnastics staff and amazing campers, gymnastics camp provides new experiences and leaves our campers with lasting memories.
- Learn new skills at all levels
- Increase confidence and feel empowered through the physical and mental challenge of gymnastics
- Individualized training from experienced staff
- Make new friends and leave with memories that last a lifetime
- Increase overall fitness which will not only improve gymnastics but all other sports you play
- Two tracks available: Recreational and Competitive
Space for this camp is limited and there may be a wait-list. Contact the Camp Director for availability.
You must be a Total J member or join as a Camp Friend to register for summer camp.
- Morning Gymnastics rotations include: vault, bars, beam, floor, dance, arts & crafts, tumble track, and skill clinics
- Daily free swim
- Maccabi Games – make new friends and show your team spirit during friendly competition and challenge games!
- Afternoon specials that you choose!
- Specials change each week and include: cheer, dance, arts & crafts, tumbling, rings, and more!
- Crazy theme days!
- Exciting field trips!
- Second session overnight
- End-of-session parent shows
Gymnastics camp sessions fill fast. Make sure to also check out our pre & post camps along with our weekly classes which take place on Sundays or weekdays after camp.
Session 1: June 11 – June 29
Session 2: July 2 – July 20 (no camp July 4)
Session 3: July 23 – August 10
Hours: 9 am – 4 pm
Extended care: 7:30 – 9 am and/or 4 – 6 pm
Girls entering grades 1 – 8
You must be a Total J member or join as a Camp Friend to register for summer camp
Register on/before March 1
One session: $981
Two sessions: $1,632
Three sessions: $2,196
Individual weeks: $355
Register between March 2 – May 1
One session: $1,086
Two sessions: $1,794
Three sessions: $2,421
Individual weeks: $389
Register after May 1
One session: $1,161
Two sessions: $1,926
Three sessions: $2,583
Individual weeks: $399
|Gymnastics rotations 1 & 2|
|Gymnastics rotations 3, 4, & 5|
|Lunch & rest time|
|Wrap-up & carpool|
Pre-camp is now over; hope everyone had fun!
Oodles of Doodles & Flipping Fun
It is time to wrap-up summer with one last week of fun filled with creativity, imagination, and hands-on projects. Mornings will be spent flipping, twisting, and exploring all that our bodies can do. In the afternoons, campers will turn our gym into a studio and will create a variety of artistic creations. We will cap off the week with The World is my Creation Dress Up Day on Friday, August 17! Limited space and sign up is by the week only.
Dates: August 13 – 17
Time: 9 am – 4 pm
Age: Girls entering grades K – 4
Limited spaces remaining. Please contact us at email@example.com or 214-239-7190 for current space availability.