Below are the steps you’ll need to register and become part of our J Camps family and see for yourself why J Camp is Life.
If you have any general camp or registration questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 214-239-7125 or email@example.com.
Determine your Membership
- If you already have a family membership, thank you for your support! Proceed to Step 2.
- Interested in an annual membership for no more than $88/month? View the benefits of membership at jccdallas.org/join and contact our Membership department at 214-239-7138 with any questions.
- A Camp Friend option, a JCC membership for only the time your child is in camp, is also available. Camp Friend Fees are:
- $525 per family for 6 – 9 weeks of camp
- $280 per family for 2 – 5 weeks of camp
- $100 per camper when registering for a single week of camp
Choose from our seven different summer camp experiences and complete the registration packet.
- Camp Simchah: ages 2 – 4
- Camp Chai: grades K – 6
- Gymnastics Camp: girls grades 1 – 8
- Tennis Camp: grades 1 – 9
- Sports Camp: grades 2 – 7
- Teen Travel Camp: grades 7 – 9
- Camp StarQuest: grades 3 – 9
- Camp StarPower: grades 3 – 9
You will receive a confirmation email from our system once your registration is processed.
Fill out remaining forms as soon as possible.
“Getting to Know You” – due at time of registration form for Gymnastics Camp and by Wednesday, May 1 for all other camps.
Camp Health Card (K – 9 campers may submit camp health card OR signed immunization record)
Optional Forms – required only when:
- Carpooling with other families
- Camp staff will be administering medication to your camper
- Your K – 9 camper is registered for extended care
Café Fino hot lunches – must be submitted no later than Wednesday before the week you wish to begin lunches.
If you have questions about the camp registration process, please contact Anna Miller-Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-239-7125 before turning in your registration packet.