BE AN ALL-STAR AT SPORTS CAMP
Join us for this personalized sports experience. Whether your camper is in grades 2 – 3 (JV) or grades 4 – 7 (Varsity), Sports Camp is the place to be this summer. This fun and active camp is for the all-around sports enthusiast. Make great friends, explore sportsmanship, and learn the art of winning and losing with grace.
NEW THIS SUMMER
- The J’s very own Sports Director, Josh Goldstein, will help co-lead our camp along with Jilliane Bowser, who will be returning for her third summer.
- LATE NIGHT! (1st session): come for the day, stay for dinner and a great evening of sports fun! Watch for details.
- All-Star Week: this year we will pack one entire week with wild and wacky sports competitions to make everyone feel like an all-star!
You must be a Total J member or join as a Camp Friend to register for summer camp.
– Play and learn a variety of sports with specific morning skills and drills focus on the following (see weekly schedule)
– Field Trips
– Every Wednesday is Jersey Day – wear your favorite team player proudly!
– Late Night (1st session): watch for details.
– Tournament Days to highlight skills learned and compete with teammates.
– Jewish-Value-of-the-Day certificates awarded each day
– End-of-the-Summer Parent vs. Camper Kickball Challenge
– Afternoon Recreational Games
- Flag Football
- Floor Hockey
- Whiffle Ball
- And more!
– Daily free swim
Session 1: June 11 – 28
Session 2: July 1 – 19 (no camp July 4)
Hours: 9 am – 4 pm
Weekly options available
Boys & girls entering grades 2 – 7
(JV Camp: grades 2 – 3; Varsity Camp: grades 4 – 7)
Register on/before March 1
One session: $981
Two sessions: $1,632
Three sessions: $2,196
Individual weeks: $355
Register between March 2 – May 1
One session: $1,086
Two sessions: $1,794
Three sessions: $2,421
Individual weeks: $389
Register after May 1
One session: $1,161
Two sessions: $1,926
Three sessions: $2,583
Individual weeks: $399
|Huddle/warm-up & fitness|
|Sports skills session 1|
|Sports skills session 2|
|Sports skills session 3|
|Cool down, snack, & checkout*|