Wellness + Health = Wellth
The Lieberman Family Wellness Center (LFWC) is a collaboration between Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) and the JCC of Dallas. Located between the indoor pool and group fitness studio, the LFWC strives to be a model of health for the community. The J Wellth Wellness program features:
- Lifestyle coaching
- Wellness assessment
- A quarterly lecture series with experts in the field
- Health and wellness resources
- And online wellness
Wellness is maximizing our true potential to live a healthier, happier, more fulfilled life through focusing on moving more, eating right and balancing life.
Personal, private, and convenient, this tool offers real-time feedback, tips, and digital lifestyle coaching. This assessment will help generate a picture of your overall health and steps you can take to improve it.
Click here to access the assessment, then click “sign up” and enter code JCCODMEMBERS for free access.
Ready To Live Life Better?
Lifestyle coaching is guidance in the areas of nutrition, exercise, stress management, and behavioral changes in order to achieve optimal health of body, mind and spirit.
This program offers guidance, accountability, support, and motivation for those committed to improving their health and well-being and creating sustainable healthy habits. Your Lifestyle Coach will help you come up with a plan to meet your lifestyle goals.
What I’ll Be Doing as Your Lifestyle Coach
- Support system for building and maintaining healthy habits
- Accountability, motivation, and positive reinforcement
- Guidance in setting weekly SMART goals
- Health and wellness tips, tricks and resources
- Access to a private Facebook group to share and check-in
- 2-month follow-up call from your lifestyle coach
All J members are eligible for free 1-on-1 or group coaching sessions.