Sunday, Dec. 2
1 - 5:30 pm
New & Improved for 2018!
The J’s Hanukkah Hoopla is the ultimate holiday experience for the whole family! Patrons will get the opportunity to explore all of our local and unique vendors as well as partake in family activities and delicious kosher foods. Admission is free!
Kid Arts & Crafts • Latke Piano Lounge for 21+ only • Latkes & Toppings • Kosher Food Vendors • Live DJ & Dancing • Holiday Marketplace featuring local vendors • Fun for All Ages
Menorah lighting with Chabad of Dallas at 5:30
We are pleased to welcome the below vendors to our 2018 Hanukkah Hoopla.
- 3 Daughters Essentials
- Blue Star Bling
- Carole Hamburger
- Coop 280 Designs
- Crafty Creations by Nana (Patty Gray De’Angelo)
- Custom Cakes and Chocolates (Jeanne Zamutt)
- Dallas Jewish Historical Society
- Darte Glass
- David Beeri
- Discovery Toys
- DonnaLaDonna’s Art and Design
- Earthly Creations (Becky & Jim Wussow)
- Emily Jungmeyer
- Family Movie Journal
- J. Hilburn
- Jane Spitzer
- Karen Harris Fine Art
- Liana Yarckin Fine Art
- Live Bree
- Marcia Wallenstein
- Marsha Parrish
- On a Roll (Kim Dearman)
- Pottery by TKL (Tricia Krauss-Lehrman)
- Rachel Chaput’s Books
- Rodan + Fields
- Royal Classic Bows
- Shaklee (Linda Leonard)
- SJ Weinberg Art
- Sunken Treasure Jewels
- Tasty Clean
- Thread Bear Custom Quilts (Patricia Baird)
- Traditions Gift Shop
- Warren Paul Harris Photography
- Whimsical Originals
Note: we have reached our vendor capacity and currently have a waiting list.
|Reduced booth pricing||Vendor-only lounge||Live DJ & dancing|
|Improved foot traffic flow||Buyer’s raffle||Expanded online vendor marketing|
The 2-table option is SOLD OUT; only single tables are available.
We are currently accepting a limited number of the best entrepreneurs, artists and craftsmen to showcase. As you know, this is one of the the J’s premier events and will be heavily marketed to attract a crowd of the most affluent, cultural, and loyal consumers in the DFW marketplace. Aside from the table fee, all vendors keep 100% of sales money. Plus, vendors will be spotlighted in our marketing on social media and marketing materials. Vendors do not need to be Jewish; however, we do not allow any Christmas-themed items to be sold. Otherwise, we are open to all varieties of merchandise, especially kid-friendly and family items.
$25 value-packed BOOTH REGISTRATION
- Registration fee reserves a 6-ft table, with tablecloths and 2 chairs. An additional 6-ft table is available for another $25; however that 2nd table fee is waived if you donate a product to the Buyer’s Raffle.
- Registration fee includes added promotion in weekly email to 17,000 subscribers. Vendors can supply up to 40 words of copy, along with an image and website address to be included in promotion.
- Event layout now guides all visitors directly thru the marketplace for full vendor exposure to buyers.
To ensure your spot, registration with payment is due by Wednesday, November 15. For more information, please email us at email@example.com or call 214-739-2737. We look forward to having you as part of this 3rd annual community event.
All activities end around 5:30 pm. Menorah lighting with Chabad of Dallas begins at 5:30 pm.
- Trackless train: 1 pm (Gan; gated park area in front of J main entrance)
- Children’s area for arts & crafts: 2 pm (Senior Assembly Room)
- PJ Library Story Walk: 2 pm (hallway to Senior Assembly Room)
- Face painting: 1 pm (Zale Auditorium)
- Balloon artist: 1 pm (Zale Auditorium)
- DJ: 1 – 5 pm (Front lobby)
- Green screen photography (Front lobby)
- Latke Lounge: 2 pm (Tenergy studio; downstairs)
- Vendor marketplace: 1 pm (Fruhman A & Zale Auditorium)
- Buyer’s raffle: 2 pm (Front lobby; 1 ticket for every $10 spent)
- Accordion player: 5 – 6 pm (Front lobby and main entrance)